Access Center
Provides accommodations and services to WSU students with documented disability/medical needs.

Center for Community Standards 
Addresses violations of community standards for students.

Employee Assistance Program 
Provides WSU employees counseling, education, and consultation services.

Compliance and Civil Rights 
Intake office for complaints of discrimination, discriminatory harassment, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.

Office of the Dean of Students
Supports student success by providing financial assistance, academic support, guidance, and referrals.

Office of the University Ombudsman 
Serves as an impartial and neutral resource to assist all members of the university community.

Office of Veterans Affairs & Student Veterans Center
Serves all active duty military, reservists, veterans, and their families.


9-1-1 Emergency Contact Numbers Abroad
U.S. consular officers are located at over 260 Foreign Service posts abroad. There are also consular officers in 46 foreign cities without U.S. embassies or consulates. They’re ready to provide assistance if you need it. From the U.S. or Canada, call 1-888-407-4747, or from overseas call 202-501-4444.

Crisis Text Line
Text "HOME" to "741741"

National Domestic Violence Hotline
Provides confidential and free support to victims of domestic violence 24 hours a day.  Advocates can provide information on safety planning and local resources, as well as provide referral services.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 

Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN)
Operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (1-800-656-HOPE) which provides free, confidential services 24 hours a day.  RAINN also partners with many local rape crisis centers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline 
(1-877-995-5247) for the Department of Defense.  Information about local counseling centers and victim advocates can also be found on their website.

Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ+)
Text START to 678678

U.S. Department of State - Help for U.S. Citizens of Crime Overseas
Consular officers, agents, and staff work with crime victims and help them with the local police and medical systems.  Overseas Citizens Services will stay in touch with family members in the United States and help provide U.S.-based resources for the victim when possible.  From the U.S. or Canada, call 1-888-407-4747, or from overseas call 202-501-4444.

U.S. Department of State - Travel Information by Regions
The State Department’s Office of American Services and Crisis Management (ACS) administers the Consular Information Program, which informs the public of conditions abroad that may affect their safety and security.  Country Specific Information, Travel Alerts, and Travel Warnings are vital parts of this program.

Refer and Report

Take a look at the common issues you may be seeing in a student and what you can do to help them.